Discover the key to impressing your clients, raising your rates, and growing your business!
I know Google Analytics is more frustrating than trying to unstick pink chewing gum from your freshly awoken bed head hair? And let’s be honest, Google Analytics itself is uglier than two squirrels making out on your back porch. Every time you open one of those reports, you feel a mix of heartburn, a headache, and shortness of breath. It is like you need to be in a coma to actually convince yourself, “Okay...today is the day I will start to understand my Google Analytics reporting.”
And deep down, there are some other real reasons why you’ve been avoiding your data up until now.
Yes, it is not intuitive, and yes, it isn’t pretty to look at but let’s think about those other little voices:
1. I have no idea where to start! There are tons of numbers here, but what do I actually need to pay attention to? Aah!..overwhelm alert!
I totally get it. Google Analytics is super overwhelming and every time you try and go in there to understand your data, you seem to get nowhere. But here is a little secret I want to let you in on: you don’t need to use ALL the reports in the tool. The key is knowing which ones to focus on.
2. I don’t really have time to look at Google Analytics. I’m a busy lady!
I know the feeling, you busy bee! And the last thing I want to suggest is adding one more thing on your long to-do list of tasks. What I do want to open your mind to is integrating what you already do in your business with the real facts of site traffic data. Instead of guessing what is really going on with your site, you can look at the data and just know.
3. But really...is it worth my time to look at these reports? How do I know I’ll be able to actually impact what I do in my business? I don’t know what to do with the information.
Imagine knowing exactly what blog traffic is getting people to purchase your services. Think about being able to see if between Facebook and your Email Campaign, which got people to download more opt-ins? What if you could shine some light on your ideal client profile by looking at real demographic and interest data? Don’t all these things sound like crucial pieces of information that you would be crazy not to know!
Instead of guessing and talking to your therapist or dog about it, just let your data tell you! It will completely revolutionize how you run your business, by taking out some of the unnecessary guess work that can be so draining.
This round of the Digimorph’s Google Analytics course is specifically made for Virtual Assistant and Web Designer businesses who want to create more value to their client's businesses, become indispensable and, said plainly, up your rates.
Meet your instructor:
Hi! I'm Cinthia Pacheco and I help creative business and entrepreneurs take the overwhelm out of their analytics. I believe you should take full advantage of Google Analytics without going crazy. Let me help you learn this important tool and start using it in your own business, as well with both current and future clients, distinguishing you from the crowd.
I have over 4 years of corporate experience in analytics working with companies like Avon, Virgin America, and Modcloth training many teams how to use analytics tools in smart and strategic ways to increase their sales and have a stronger impact with their online marketing. Now I help VAs and web developers like you do the same on the entrepreneur level.
There are three reasons why looking at your Google Analytics data today is important! It can help you get more clarity around:
1. What areas of your site are most popular (blog posts, site sections, etc.)?
2. Where are people coming from before visiting your site (and where you should be spending more time with your marketing efforts)?
3. Form a strong hypothesis around your data and start making confident decisions with your data.
This price will be going up in the future as I continue to roll out material so get your spot now!
Picture sitting down tomorrow with your tea/coffee to work, knowing without a doubt that what you are working on right now is bringing you closer to your goals. No doubts or insecurities. Just focus and clarity that your content and marketing plan is exactly in line with the traffic coming to your site.
Hey Virtual Assistants! I know you want to take your business to the next level and raise your rates, but standing out in the crowd is tough. I also know that delighting your existing clients is important, getting them to continue their services with you.
Your focus is:
A step-by-step guide on data services you can offer online to make more money in your business and separate you from other VAs.
Clear reporting templates to use with your current clients.
How to talk about your new services and explain the reporting to clients.
As a Web Developer, maybe you wonder if you could be applying the data more effectively to changes you make to your client’s sites and surprise them with more meaningful changes. Or maybe you want to use all the information from Google Analytics to actually get more clients. But where to get started with all of it?
For you the focus will be on:
The technical reporting available in Google Analytics that will inform your client work and web design/developer changes.
How to upgrade some of your services based off these new skills.
Learning how to set up an easy to understand report that automatically gets sent to your existing clients.
When it comes to Google Analytics, you don’t know what you don’t know, which leaves you in a pretty tight place.
This self paced course course is organized in 4 lessons, each one including:
Clear instructions of how to approach the Google Analytics for the first time (especially helpful if you’ve been avoiding it like the plague).
Easy to follow video instructions, showing you how to move around in the tool, use it strategically in your business, and communicate to clients.
Worksheets to help you stay organized and motivated with each week’s lessons.
Homework exercises to make sure you are actually applying the lessons and starting to make decisions off the tool!
You also have access to a support community in Slack that includes:
- Asking all tech questions and issues that come up and troubleshoot together
- Connect with other VAs and Web Developers who are learning about the tool in new ways and cheer everyone on!
- Share articles and resources, not just for Google Analytics but around rates, client communication, and data!
- Slack Office Hours (TBD) through the month of July.
Here’s a sneak peak at the curriculum!
Lesson 1: Getting Started
- How to integrate Google Analytic services in your business, and talk to you clients about it.
- What to charge when adding Google Analytics to your services menu
- Organizing and unifying with other reporting with other tasks
Lesson 2: Simple Setup + Tour
- Working with new and existing setups
- Setting up the Admin area correctly
- Tracking Opts-ins and Subscriptions
Lesson 3: Metrics and Reporting
- Most important metrics and reports for content, marketing and site design
- How to explain reporting
- Setting up an automatic monthly report for a client
Lesson 4: Growing your Business with Google Analytics
- For VAs: integrating social media and content scheduling with analytics
- For Web Designers: bringing together website changes, redesigns, and new websites with analytics
Bonus Lesson 5:
Setting up Spam Filters for your clients!-> this will help you remove all those spammy values in your reporting that stop you from analyzing the data correctly!
Each lesson includes:
- Multiple Videos that walk you through the step by step of Google Analytics at a beginners level, both for the tech and strategic side of using the tool for your business.
- Worksheets for you to get organized and define your new services structure.
- Digital spreadsheets and dashboards for you to apply directly for your clients when it comes to reporting and keeping track of clients.
Extra Bonus: 1 Hour Group Call in the first week of accessing the course to answer any questions you might have! And if you can’t make it, it will be recorded so you can access later.
(psst the price WILL be going up in July as I add more content and training to the course, so lock in your lifetime access NOW)
Stop guessing what is happening on your client's site and start taking action in the areas you know are important!
Will I learn how to setup and maintain the tool for my clients?
Yes! You will learn how to make sure the tool is set up on any site, and keep it running correctly.
Will you show me specific reports and metrics to present my clients?
Absolutely. I will be sharing specific reporting templates that you can use for your own business or for your client. You can copy these directly to present to your client on an ongoing basis.
When does the course start and end?
You will have access to all the course material on July 1st.
Do I still have access to the course in the future?
When you purchase, you have lifetime access to the course, even as I continue to add and improve material (and I will!)
What is Slack?
Slack is an awesome messaging application that you can access from your browser or download to your computer. I think it is easy to use and fun to you connect with the other participants, share knowledge, and answer all your questions about Google Analytics quickly and efficiently.
Do you offer any refunds or guarantees?
Yes, there is a 30 day guarantee if you aren't happy with the results provided from the course.
Questions? Let me know!